PDA

View Full Version : A little off-topic...

MicRoMaN
11-12-2002, 06:04 PM
Hey, i know this is a little off-topic, well, actually thats what my post is about. In alot of other forums i have been to, they have had a " Off- Topic" section. Basically u can post anything that isnt related to tiny r/c's. Hey, its just an idea, the only problem would be that people may post bad things and get out of control Please take this into consideration, and post your thoughts. Thanks. By the waya, im not sure if this has been proposed before so....

kwikbb
11-12-2002, 06:09 PM
There's one here it's the Miscellaneous Discussion (http://www.tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?daysprune=&forumid=37) thread, almost all the way at the bottom of the main forum page. :)

MicRoMaN
11-12-2002, 06:43 PM
Oh, lol well i looked all the way down but couldnt find any. Thanks for fillin me in!

kwikbb
11-12-2002, 07:58 PM
Hey no problem at all... the thread can be easily over looked.

usagi
11-12-2002, 08:29 PM
Yes we have a nice off tpoic area.I just moved this to this area.............Enjoy :)

d00kie
11-13-2002, 12:36 AM
talk about anything eh....

I just drew a Trueno for art class. Maybe I'll scan it and show my disastrous art skills.

usagi
11-13-2002, 03:25 AM
Please do so dookie:D

d00kie
11-13-2002, 09:37 PM
Bad Inking (used a standard ruler and for the most part, continued on without a French curve)
Are those wheels? (I just hurried on the rims and tires, got kinda lazy there :D it was art homework, so don't expect anything decent from me)
TO in TOYOTA goes right through the window (Experimentation with lettering, too much reliance on computer fonts)
Blame the scanner (BAD SCAN stamp explains it, actually, I think I overcleaned the lineart with Paint Shop Pro)

By posting this image on this forum (TinyRC Forum) I believe it ONLY gives TinyRC.com the right to use this appropriately in terms of using it ONLY on TinyRC.com. Distribution and other uses must be approved by the artist (Me) and of course maybe, with permission from Toyota. This is a Fan Art of the AE86 Sprinter Trueno inspired by the hit anime series, Initial D.

kwikbb
11-13-2002, 09:58 PM
Hey thats pretty darn nice if you ask me... far from disastrous I think.
Plus it's your first draft no doubt so it can only get better :)
Anyone else got any amatuer artwork?

strakka
05-11-2003, 08:01 PM
wow....:eek: wish i could draw like that... unfortunetly... i cant...like cant draw whatsoever... even the little circly thingees i have trouble with... you know... um... what are they called again... uh... faces?? no no, that takes some skill, what was it.... what was it.... now i remember.... i have a hard time drawing dots...