PDA

View Full Version : i know its wrong forum, but need some help

natedogg4674
11-11-2002, 01:51 AM
Just so i dont piss someone off im not a newbie, and i have several other cars, bits, zaps, knockoffs, i just bought a nikko i racer to see whats up with them, and it doesnt work at all, new batteries, car charged, tried all the channels, nothing, anyone else have an i racer that didnt work at all, im worried that toysrus isnt going to take it back because the box is opened(stupid policy), and i dont want to have to ship it to nikko and wait weeks toget it back, any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. ,,,,, Natedogg

MTL
11-13-2002, 03:03 AM
ask if you can exchange it for another...
usually stores WILL exchange for another of the same product...

if not...id go to a hobby shop that has RC stuff to see if they can fix it....maybe theyll do it for free..yah never know..

binaryterror
11-13-2002, 06:10 AM
Knowing Toys - r - Us's policy....and the card of paper you got in the box stating "Do not return this item to the store for service", basically saying TRU doesnt want anything to do with the exchange or return of those, because they are electronic.

I would try...but chances are they won't take it and tell you to send it to Nikko :(

natedogg4674
11-13-2002, 06:59 PM
thats what i thought too when i saw thepaper saying that, it was the easiest return i have ever done, she didnt even look at the reciept, i took it back to a different store, for all she knew i could have went into the store without a car at all and brought 2 to the desk, i didnt even fillout a paper, just took the new car and went, anyway it wasnt worth the money, handles crappy.