PDA

View Full Version : Dual Battery Mods

Aaronmamo
11-03-2002, 09:04 AM
Hey Everyone. I just finished my dual battery moidication. It improves your torque by alot. I am planning to do tons of Mods to this beast. Does anyone know where to get epoxy puddy or puddy that you put on your car to add hood scoops and stuff like that. Here is a picture of my beast. You have to hook it up to 3 aa batteries to have it charge. I even can pop wheelies with this car. If you put hard ties on it you can do burnouts. I would recamend doing this to anyone. Here are some pictures.:D

Aaronmamo
11-03-2002, 09:05 AM
Here is the back view

Coolmanmj
11-04-2002, 04:30 PM
Sorry if i sound like a newb but where did u get the nos cover over the battery? it looks cool.

DeeChan
11-04-2002, 04:53 PM
looks like thats from minircmod.com (www.minircmod.com) :D

Aaronmamo
11-04-2002, 05:57 PM
The picture is from minircmod.com. I bought there kit to make it and made it. I have a digital camera and wil take a picture of it if you want. I used that picture becasue I felt lazy and did not feel like taking one. You can get those stickers by buying sticker paper at Staples or Office Max. Then you find a nos logo and print it out on normal paper until you get the size you want. Then print it on the sticker paper and walla, and instant sticker. I am planning on adding tons to this beast I have all the parts that I want I just have to find out how to put it together. Well thanks for your interest. I won't be home till wendsday do I will put a pic of it on there. Seeya