PDA

View Full Version : Arduino ESC, Servo Controller, and reciever?

bagofbones11
12-05-2011, 01:13 PM
Hello I'm new to TTTT I've made 3 chassis already but need some help finding electronics for controlling it and worm gears. I'm great with arduino and have made controllers for a battle bot for my friend. I was wondering if anyone has some helpful links and tips on how to make the electronics and/or where to buy gears for them. How to make a good chassis too. Thanks to anyone who helps.

tinyrc
12-13-2011, 11:36 AM
Cool project! What specifically are you looking to do w/ the Arduino portion, e.g. just send PWM to servos etc., or ? :)

Thorsten
12-29-2011, 09:34 AM
Hi bagofbones11 (what a funny name ;-) )

Soory I can't halp about arduino, but nice small wormgears you will find at www.1zu87modellbau.de

Do you plan a "robot-car" or what will be the job of the controler?!

best regards

Thorsten

www.mikromodell.de

bagofbones11
01-18-2012, 12:21 AM
Cool project! What specifically are you looking to do w/ the Arduino portion, e.g. just send PWM to servos etc., or ? :)

I'm Gonna try to make the ESC and the servor controller instead of making them from a servo or buying one. But first I need to set up a chassis. One died from a heavy object on desk and another died from my evil dog(Had to bring her to the vet). I have one left and its not the best. Do you have any resources for instruction or help on making one? I made my first one from a picture and it came out very un-proportional. Thanks.

bagofbones11
01-18-2012, 12:23 AM
Hi bagofbones11 (what a funny name ;-) )

Soory I can't halp about arduino, but nice small wormgears you will find at www.1zu87modellbau.de

Do you plan a "robot-car" or what will be the job of the controler?!

best regards

Thorsten

www.mikromodell.de

It's ok you can't help with the Arduino(A lot of people don't even know what it is.). But you have a great website for TTTT. The arduino will replace a need for a separate receiver, ESC, and Servo control. I need to brush up on my coding again.

bagofbones11
02-13-2012, 08:27 PM
It's ok you can't help with the Arduino(A lot of people don't even know what it is.). But you have a great website for TTTT. The arduino will replace a need for a separate receiver, ESC, and Servo control. I need to brush up on my coding again.

I finished my chassis about a week ago but my internet was out I just need to set up electronics in it and test it.

tinyrc
08-02-2012, 07:42 PM
Pics? :) How is the Arduino portion coming? :)