PDA

View Full Version : Race Report @ October 10, 2010

MrNanoTrax
10-10-2010, 02:57 PM
the last race report is posted on the main blog page @ nanotrax (http://www.nanotrax.net/store/), here's the most recent:

well, if it wasn't for RobbyDV falling into nanotrax unexpectedly today, we wouldn't have been able to hold a club race with our 'normal' group of usual suspects. Hugh was sick, Olaf was cleaning his new apartment, Dylan is still in Singapore, Vincent stopped coming a few months ago ....ah well, Dahm, Ian & me met the minimum required drivers for a valid points eligible club race and though there were few, we had a competitive qualifying session that lasted the full hour. i snatched TQ honors from Robby with an 8.64 fast lap but consistency is my achilles heel and 'the terminator's' forte. the final started with my screwing up and everyone else getting into an early groove. 15 mins into the race, Robby had a six lap lead, his battery was lagging and the chase was on. Dahm held second place for a while until i finally settled down and started driving like i should've been from the start...Ian was trying to keep pace but we found out later, there's something broken in his steering aparatus (tie rod slider OR servo gear assembly) but it won't be an easy fix since he used super glue on his front suspension plate screws! Robby felt as if his battery didn't have much juice and he struggled to keep his original pace but he kept his composure and still won by 3 laps. small race, but a good race this week... we're holding a special race on Wednesday with a 'drain the tank' beer special so expect an interesting report coming in just 3 days! here are the official results:

-------------------------------------------------------------
Season 3, Round 15 @ F1R (CW) - October 10, 2010
-------------------------------------------------------------
Main A - 30 Mins
1 -178 Laps - {10.17 Avg. Lap} - [#55/9.02 Fast Lap] - Robby (ENZO Ferrari) +20pts
2 -175 Laps - {10.29 Avg. Lap} - [#139/9.02 Fast Lap] - Qon (Lamborghini Murcielago LP640)
3 -170 Laps - {10.64 Avg. Lap} - [#131/9.22 Fast Lap] - Dahm (Porsche Carrera GT)
4 -164 Laps - {11.03 Avg. Lap} - [#85/9.44 Fast Lap] - Ian ((Aston Martin Racing DBR9) +8pts
Top Qualifer = Qon (Lamborghini Murcielago LP640) @ 8.64secs

Championship Points (Season 3):
Ian = 181pts,
Olaf = 143pts,
Hugh = 99pts,
Dylan = 85pts,
Calvin = 67pts,
Robby = 60pts,
Slim = 15pts,
Vincent = 15pts,
Ek = 10pts,
Doug = 10pts,