PDA

View Full Version : New dNano! Corvette C6-R

quarterpound
11-14-2009, 07:48 AM
I've been pretty busy lately so, I apologize in advance if this is old news. I didn't see any posts about it in a very quick glance... Noticed this today from Kyosho France (actually posted on their site 4 days ago):

http://www.kyosho.fr/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=106:nouvelle-dnado-32408l7&catid=70:voitures&Itemid=111

I'm sure some of you guys are interested, but I kind hate these racing modified bodies...

dnanotime
12-12-2009, 11:00 PM
Does anyone know if this body is availible?

arch2b
12-12-2009, 11:08 PM
it was covered in the jpn show post (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24289) where this and countless other new bodies were first displayed this year.

personally, i like these racing bodies far more than street supercars.

no, it is not out yet. the french site says jan. 2010. that means feb./mar. 2010 in the u.s.

Sinister_Y
01-05-2010, 08:40 PM
Just an update to all to note that this is currently out of stock with Kyosho America. It was one of the bodies I wanted to order for the shop.

BentKa
01-06-2010, 06:17 AM
Here's some more info on the upcoming Corvette C6-R ;)

https://www.kyosho.com/jpn/support/instructionmanual/dnano/pdf/DNX408%2007%20Chevrolet%20C6R_m.pdf

As stated this will be a Type 2 MM chassis, similar to the Aston Martin DB9R and Nissan Motul Autech Z GT500.

BentKa

MrNanoTrax
01-06-2010, 09:36 PM
Just an update to all to note that this is currently out of stock with Kyosho America. It was one of the bodies I wanted to order for the shop.

out of stock? its never been IN stock... kyosho hasn't released it to the foreign market yet. expect it to be available on our side in early february and your side of the world in march

Sinister_Y
01-07-2010, 03:16 PM
Yes, confirmed the body will in North America in March. We have some on order now.

Just FYI, we only sell locally.

Chris Moore
01-12-2010, 09:30 PM
out of stock? its never been IN stock... kyosho hasn't released it to the foreign market yet. expect it to be available on our side in early february and your side of the world in march

Looks like I'll need to place another order your way in early Feb Q'on:)

MrNanoTrax
02-09-2010, 06:19 PM
just FYI, this has been scheduled for arrival in LATE february at the earliest, i should have a good number of them in stock when they do. i'm looking forward to holding on to 1 myself but... have to wait for news on supply.

MrNanoTrax
03-05-2010, 05:01 PM
i just came in today and its SWEEEEEEET! totally stock, it suffers from bad hop in the back but that's quickly resolved with a SSG-DPS Kit. one of our members snatched it up as soon as it came in.... after a brisk pre-sale, they'll be gone shortly, so holla @ me soon if you wanna be the first to throw this down on the track in your area!

Chris Moore
03-05-2010, 09:42 PM
Did you have to drill a hole in the rear window to fit the dampner?

MrNanoTrax
03-05-2010, 11:24 PM
Did you have to drill a hole in the rear window to fit the dampner?

nope... i think most of the new Type 2 Chassis cars will not need drilling as Kyosho is planning to release its own damper kit for dNaNo.

edhchoe
04-11-2010, 01:49 PM
Is the corvette available in the US?

Sinister_Y
04-11-2010, 02:15 PM
Kyosho America has stock on the body but not on the chassis. There is no ETA on the chassis right now.

edhchoe
04-24-2010, 01:10 PM
I got the Corvette car today and the front tires touch the front fender on full turn. I will have to sand down the body.... Unusual poor design by Kyosho!

edit: The tires were not rubbing on the fender but they were rubbing on the plastic moulding fuzz of the headlight assembly inside the body. A quick trim job took care of the problem.

I transferred over the ball diff from the Lambo to Corvette and now it is slipping. That could be because the new motor is more powerful. ..

MrNanoTrax
04-25-2010, 05:44 AM
tighten the diff or use a thicker oil to reduce slip... but yes, a high torque motor will definitely cause the diff to slip easier on takeoff. also try gearing it for top speed, reducing the bottom end which will limit slip as well.

Sinister_Y
06-15-2010, 10:43 AM
FYI, Kyosho America finally received their shipment of Corvette dNaNo chassis last week.

So whereever you get them, and the shop you use is in North or South America, then you should be getting your car soon.

MC3 will be taking delivery of our Corvette chassis kits this Friday if UPS keeps to their expected delivery date.

As mentioned in another thread, we already have stock on the bodies from a while ago and were just waiting for the chassis.