PDA

View Full Version : New Shoes for my Enzo

RCP-Tracks, Inc
05-04-2009, 11:07 PM
Stopped by PN headquarters today to see if Philip had any new toys to play with. Found these laying around. PN Racing 15 deg rears and 50 deg wide fronts. Going to give them a ride tomorrow at the track.

Stock tires are pictured loose, for comparison. Philip said they should be available in a couple of weeks. They will come in multiple deg ratings.

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/4720/dnanopn1550.jpg

-J-
05-05-2009, 04:02 AM
50s up front could be a little pushy (don't have experience with RCP though, not yet anyway ;) ), but 15s in the rear sound about right. Let us know how it goes.

RCP-Tracks, Inc
05-05-2009, 07:47 AM
50s up front could be a little pushy (don't have experience with RCP though, not yet anyway ;) ), but 15s in the rear sound about right. Let us know how it goes.

The stock front tires as you know are very narrow. As you can see in the picture, the PN fronts are wide and cover the complete width of the rim. With the extra rubber in the front, I believe the 50's will be spot on for the RCP surface. I will let you know later today.

Once Philip has the first production run of tires in hand, I plan on testing all the PN deg tire sets with just about every dNaNo body.

-J-
05-05-2009, 08:25 AM
The stock front tires as you know are very narrow. As you can see in the picture, the PN fronts are wide and cover the complete width of the rim. With the extra rubber in the front, I believe the 50's will be spot on for the RCP surface. I will let you know later today.

Once Philip has the first production run of tires in hand, I plan on testing all the PN deg tire sets with just about every dNaNo body.

Someone else mentioned using wider front tires with great success. I'm interested to hear what you have to say. If a wider 50 is between a narrow forty and a narrow fifty with regards to grip, this will be great. Again, let us know what you think.