PDA

View Full Version : Sells dNaNo's over the phone

arch2b
04-25-2009, 02:20 PM
this store will sell dNaNo's over the phone provided the shipping address is the same as the address for the credit card used.

prices seem very good and they try to keep inventory up.

i was told they have just recently sold a number of these so they move well in this store.

i am waiting on a return call with shipping quote to complete my order for one.

edhchoe
04-25-2009, 03:56 PM
which body did you decide to order?

arch2b
04-25-2009, 04:00 PM
the cheapest one available. the gt-r r35. i'll buy the cheapest ones until more autoscales, spare and option parts are easier to find and hopefully a bit cheaper.

there are price differences from quotes i got from other hobby towns so please email me if you would like more information as i do not want to get into pricing battles between stores of the same chain.

arch2b
04-25-2009, 04:21 PM
i got an email reply from them. they will calculate the shipping cost, check on some parts as asked about and call me Monday. i was hoping to have this done today but Monday is better than never.

Rez
04-28-2009, 07:34 AM
This is the location that SCRC races at. I bought a Dnano here on Saturday.

I was a little put off that, for the moment, the only way to buy a charger was with the starter kit that includes the controller. Since I had a 2.4 module for my helios at my disposal, I did not want this. Sean let me know that there should be chargers available by themselves some time this week.

arch2b
04-28-2009, 07:48 AM
yep, tell brandon, nate and the rest of the guys i said hi :)

thanks for letting us know.

sean also told me the bearing kits will be arriving shortly as well.

have they setup the dnano racing schedule yet?

Rez
04-28-2009, 08:30 AM
This is Nate, my user name on TinyRC is different than MZR :)

arch2b
04-29-2009, 07:22 PM
i got my box tonight! i placed the order Monday afternoon and it arrives Wednesday afternoon.

Hobbytownsean
05-05-2009, 06:02 PM
Arch.....thank you for spreading the word about the Dnanos and creating these threads.

I just got a call from my Kyosho Rep. A lot of the back ordered items have come in and will be shipping to our store in the next few days. Below are a few items that will be arriving here in the Virginia Beach Hobbytown.

Spring sets
Ball Diff's
Green Murc body
Batteries
Mod Motors

Also I just put the Audi R8 on back order, Battery chargers are on back order again from Kyosho, I will have more coming when they get them in stock. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up with what we are expecting and this is a great place to post it. Thanks.

arch2b
05-05-2009, 06:15 PM
HTS, thanks for posting! it's very good of you to keep us informed as to what your ordering, etc. this is why i gladly recommend your store for purchases. :) i trust you've had a couple more from the maryland/virginia area.

i understand you do have the ball bearing kits though which is very good as that is a high priority upgrade.

Hobbytownsean
05-05-2009, 06:23 PM
Arch....Yes, I have had a few more orders. Yes, I have the bearing kits in stock. These cars and parts are moving fast. Word spreads fast!!

I just got a email...........we should see our track arrive sometime around the 16th. YEAH!!

arch2b
05-05-2009, 06:27 PM
please feel free to post up racing program information as well as that comes online for you.

if you get the chance, we would love to see some pictures too! or ask one of the mini-z guys to take some.

Hobbytownsean
05-05-2009, 06:29 PM
please feel free to post up racing program information as well as that comes online for you.

if you get the chance, we would love to see some pictures too! or ask one of the mini-z guys to take some.

Already planned on it. I have a new digital camera ready for when it is all set up. I will get Nate and his crew come test it for us before going online.

popdada
05-09-2009, 06:40 PM
HTS (Sean) great guy to deal with!!!!!

Hobbytownsean
05-11-2009, 11:48 AM
Just received the back ordered items from Kyosho.

Spring sets
Ball Diff's
Green Murc body
Batteries
Mod Motors

arch2b
05-15-2009, 10:20 PM
just placed my 2nd order today! thanks for making it a very easy process sean. almost too easy!

Hobbytownsean
05-18-2009, 09:03 AM
just placed my 2nd order today! thanks for making it a very easy process sean. almost too easy!

No problem!!

Well, as I expected.......out track delivery date has been pushed another 2 weeks. I will keep everyone posted as I get more info or for god sakes...the actual track:)

Hobbytownsean
05-21-2009, 10:45 AM
Just received another order from Kyosho.

Enzo Ferrari, Modena, Porsche 962, Impreza, Modena Nissan R-34, Nissan GT-R
Screw sets
ICS USB adapter set
Xspeed motors
Chargers
Porsche 962 Black Kenwood body

lornecherry
05-21-2009, 08:23 PM
Hi Sean: can you message me a price for the ICS, one screw set, and the Enzo. I have transmitters already. Also let me know cost of shipping to Toronto area (Canadian postal code L4J 4R8) USPS works fine to up here and is the preferred method to ship small stuff without silly brokerage charges. Thanks, Lorne

Hobbytownsean
05-22-2009, 01:49 PM
Hi Sean: can you message me a price for the ICS, one screw set, and the Enzo. I have transmitters already. Also let me know cost of shipping to Toronto area (Canadian postal code L4J 4R8) USPS works fine to up here and is the preferred method to ship small stuff without silly brokerage charges. Thanks, Lorne

Fire me a email and I can get you the prices. htuvirginiabeach@aol.com

mugler
05-28-2009, 12:39 AM
Already planned on it. I have a new digital camera ready for when it is all set up. I will get Nate and his crew come test it for us before going online.

Any info as to when the table and racing program will get going? Would love to see pics and videos.

Hobbytownsean
06-03-2009, 08:30 AM
Any info as to when the table and racing program will get going? Would love to see pics and videos.

We got a call from Kyosho yesterday telling us the track was ready to ship. We expect it late next week. I will be sure and post info as soon as we have the track in hand.

arch2b
06-03-2009, 12:06 PM
let us know any updates about new kits/autoscales too;)

lornecherry
06-09-2009, 07:18 PM
...just to let you know that I just received a dNano and parts from Sean. Well packed, and slightly less $ than bringing in the same stuff from Japan, where I have a good supplier also. Shipping costs were bang on to his estimate too. Thanks, for the good service. - Lorne

Hobbytownsean
06-10-2009, 10:53 AM
...just to let you know that I just received a dNano and parts from Sean. Well packed, and slightly less $ than bringing in the same stuff from Japan, where I have a good supplier also. Shipping costs were bang on to his estimate too. Thanks, for the good service. - Lorne

Great, glad you are happy with your shipment!!

Hobbytownsean
07-08-2009, 09:24 AM
Just recieved a order from Kyosho.

Batts
Screw Sets
Red/White stripes FX101 MM Ferrari
Black FX101 MM Porsche Kenwood
ICS programs
Multiple body fitting kits

Namuna
07-28-2009, 02:37 PM
Just wanted to put in another good word about buying with Sean.

I called him a couple of days ago to put my first time dnano order in. Sean was friendly, patient and very helpful.

I actually ended up ordering from another store, but only because I wanted the Imprezza in Blue (Sean didn't have them in-stock at the time), otherwise I would've definitely bought from him.

Thanks Sean.

Hobbytownsean
07-31-2009, 12:03 PM
Just checked in the following items.

Porsche Carrera GT White
Countach LP500S Red
McLaren F1 GTR Black
Ferrari F40 red
Mazda 787B No. 56 91 Lemans

Marcro
08-10-2009, 06:25 PM
Hey there, how do I order from Sean? I'd like a couple of goodies.

arch2b
08-10-2009, 07:36 PM
Hey there, how do I order from Sean? I'd like a couple of goodies.

marc, we can't spoon feed you everything. your not some little kid flipping through the forum, your a grown adult. i expect you to be able to click on the hobbytown usa - va beach subforum (we are already here) to find the Contact Information (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24049)post where everything you need is given, despite the clear title of this thread which i would assume is self explanitory.

i know your a good guy but your killing me here. good luck with your purchases and i always look forward to seeing what you get/collect.

Marcro
08-10-2009, 08:59 PM
Just found Sean's e-mail in the thread and sent him my message. Sorry arch, I should read more and not just look at the pictures! :D

arch2b
08-10-2009, 09:57 PM
be sure to post pictures of any gold rims you find for the imprezza as well.

give sean a call. the worst thing he can say is he can't help with check/money orders. shipping is not exactly cheap but it's reasonable given the speed at which it's delivered (fast) :)

Marcro
08-11-2009, 10:11 AM
I just got an e-mail from him saying that he does not except money orders. :(
But I do have a friend who will help me with on-line orders. I've been told the gold wheels are sold out everywhere? Where can I get a set?
I know I can always repaint my stock ones, but the finish usually does not turn out as well as factory painted wheels.
The Subaru requires gold wheels in my opinion. My brother has the 1:1 scale 06 Subaru WRX STI in pearl white with the gold wheels and it look's gorgeous! It is indeed one scary-fast car!
If your gonna have a white Subaru WRX, you have to have gold wheels! :D

patrick38
08-11-2009, 02:14 PM
hi marco
i know a german site have the gold wheels and all the other colors
check it out
http://www.mbz-ilsede.de/dnano/0000009b640d4c4f3/0000009b640d4d6fb/index.php

Marcro
08-11-2009, 02:29 PM
Thank's but as I said I can't purchase on line so I need a USA distributer or somebody to help me with on-line purchases.

Profoxcg
09-11-2009, 07:45 PM
^ why cant you purchase online? If you need a "shopper" I can help you

anyway today I ordered an F40. I really wanted a Porsche Gt3, but they are all sold out. If anyone wants to trade.. but it has to be NIB.

Marcro
09-16-2009, 08:39 AM
Thank's Pro but I got it working again. :D