PDA

View Full Version : Supra (Racing) Body Set came in..how do I put it to gether ? HELP :)

DJ_Mo
10-23-2002, 10:12 AM
My package from HK came in...color tire set and the Toyota Supra Body set (Rally Racing). Its easy to clip the Supra body on my microsizer chasis, but where on earth does the rest of the parts go (the dark grey bottom chasis, a wheel set ??) ?

I thought I could make out the Japanese instructions with the pictures, but I am at a total lost.

Someone help :-D

binaryterror
10-23-2002, 11:33 AM
Dude i am lost with you now. you didnt make sense.

Take a pic and post it.

kwikbb
10-23-2002, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by DJ_Mo
but where on earth does the rest of the parts go (the dark grey bottom chasis, a wheel set ??) ?

I thought I could make out the Japanese instructions with the pictures, but I am at a total lost.

Someone help :-D
Those sound like the bit racer parts, it guides the racer around the track. Pics would be good, if possible, to identify it properly.

delmonk
10-23-2002, 01:16 PM
I think the bodies come with a wheelie bar, some kind of tool used to pry the body off the chassis, and a unidentified piece that fits on the back like the wheelie bar but is much smaller.
There are also 2 tiny wheels that you can pop onto the wheelie bar. The wheelie bar is supposed to go on the back and guide the car through a track. Thats all that I know...

MTL
10-24-2002, 01:36 AM
a rallly edition supra? no waaay :D

Shacky
10-25-2002, 06:03 PM
Yup, I have that body. The Castrol Supra is sitting right here in front of me.

The Bit Hobby Tool: The instructions show this pretty well. It can be used to remove the body, remove the black pinion gear from the motor, and remove the heat sink. Very handy tool

The Bit Racer body adapter: Used to allow your Bit Char-G bodies fit a Bit Racer chassis. In my case, it's on my KIT Racing body from Hot Wheels.

The Bit Racer guide rails w/ wheels: This is also used with the Bit Racer chassis when running your Bit Racer on a slot track (think Hot Wheels like track).

was ist los?
10-25-2002, 06:17 PM
the castrol supra is not a rally body, but a replica for the tom's castrol supra that races in the japanese touring car league jgtc.

NorCalCoug
10-25-2002, 07:30 PM
Also the bar is not a wheelie bar because a wheelie bar has wheels that face the ground, not face the sides. ;) It's a guiderail bar like people say.