PDA

View Full Version : Any Ideas?

Warrior
01-11-2006, 03:20 PM
any one have any ideas on how to make a better rock crawler while maintaning a decent battery life.

Thanks

chilli_mp138
01-11-2006, 11:32 PM
Warrior--

How many threads do you suppose are on this forum about crawlers and about battery life? I bet with a bit of cleverness you could find many of them. I'm almost sure there's a "search" button somewhere on this page--maybe just below this post?

chilli

zipper1
01-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by chilli_mp138
Warrior--

How many threads do you suppose are on this forum about crawlers and about battery life? I bet with a bit of cleverness you could find many of them. I'm almost sure there's a "search" button somewhere on this page--maybe just below this post?

chilli No need to be an a$$. If there are so many posts to search, then the question has been posed more than once!!! Nice site by the way. It has helped me tremendously

chilli_mp138
01-13-2006, 10:05 AM
zipper1--

"No need to be an a$$." Yes, there is, as you put it. At my age and with my experience, I've earned the right. My kind of work requires clicking the "search" button, and often with frustrating results. I've done it many times on this forum. It is something people should get used to using in this information age. More and more, it seems people want their specific desires handed to them "on the platter" without work on their own part. My experience has been that the creative and imaginative people have done their own grunt work and research, and you'll find those kind on this forum. They are the people I highly respect.

My recommendation still stands, and stands for all (being an a$$ not withstanding): use the "search" button!

chilli

zipper1
01-13-2006, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by chilli_mp138
zipper1--

"No need to be an a$$." Yes, there is, as you put it. At my age and with my experience, I've earned the right. My kind of work requires clicking the "search" button, and often with frustrating results. I've done it many times on this forum. It is something people should get used to using in this information age. More and more, it seems people want their specific desires handed to them "on the platter" without work on their own part. My experience has been that the creative and imaginative people have done their own grunt work and research, and you'll find those kind on this forum. They are the people I highly respect.

My recommendation still stands, and stands for all (being an a$$ not withstanding): use the "search" button!

chilli I agree with you, but you are missing my point. "Warrior" is obviously new to the scene. Nothing gives you the right to arbitrarily bark at someone because of what you perceive is a dumb question? The point of this site is to learn & teach through sharing. Maybe it would have more participants if people like you would remember that this is supposed to be fun!!

chilli_mp138
01-13-2006, 06:49 PM
zipper1--

I see you have yourself fallen prey to the very criticism you level at me. I trust we're done with this?

chilli