PDA

View Full Version : super slicks super time

BigBut4
09-25-2004, 03:18 PM
I saw these at toys r us yesterday and I had some money to spend so I bought one I picked the minicooper because it was the first one I saw. So today I'm driving it around and notice that box says that it takes 45sec. to charge but doesn't say how long it runs so I timed both the charge and the run and these results

Charge:1min.

Run:6min. 5sec.

I pretty suprised about this outcome I figured it go for maybe 3min. any ways if someone else got a different time please post here

whatsupdoc79
01-31-2005, 11:50 PM
i recently bought s sslfl and the roadster kit. the roadster kit comes with a blue motor purple gears and needs a 30 to 40 foot range to gain full speed.has very slow take off.the blue motor works this way in all gear ratios.i returned the roadster kit and bought the 27mhz incredables sslfl.mine is a 49mhz wrx rally.we raced and as soon as the cars got near each other the 49mhz car stoped working completly. i tried charging it still no funtion.the 27mhz car had no hesitation and keep runnig.there was a post on amazon.com about the same problem.has anyone had problems running these two different mhz.