PDA

View Full Version : Just my luck

thelaz71
10-15-2002, 09:51 PM
I have been running my zip zap around the house for a while now and reading the posts, and I have noticed some differences in what I read and what I see. First my car has never rolled over due to too much speed. I have the FF tuner kit and the NOS is a dissapointment.thank god for the bodies though cause I got stuck with a PT Cruiser Radio Shack must make 10 PT cruisers for every other car made just to sell more bodies.Anyway for speed what is the best mod to do? Did I get a dud? My range is fine on 49 MHz I get over 20 feet. So do I add another battery or what need some help drop me a line or e-mail

lnx_author
10-15-2002, 10:05 PM
good cars aren't designed for rollovers!

:-)

don't knock the PTs - found out when i did an LED mod today that the shell offers a tab bit more room for mods...

you'll have to experiment w/motors/gearing/axles... i found the NOS *too* fast for my wood floors, and had to gear down somewhat... now it's perfect...

thelaz71
10-15-2002, 10:10 PM
Ok but even with all the gears I used its never too hard to control never rolls over even with the nos I'm never like whoa I better not turn too sharply right now. It turns just fine and I want it to roll over .

MTL
10-15-2002, 10:16 PM
the standard ZZs with NOS or red motors are pretty ..standard
i suggest doing a dual battery mod, or some weight reduction
if u take off the body, youll notice the car is alot more speedy

but my ZZ does roll though....DOWN THE STAIRS!!!! mowhahhaha