PDA

View Full Version : dual cell coversion

RedEye
03-19-2004, 05:38 PM
ok i am a noob as you guys call it and i have 3 ZZs and i want to put on on a dual cell......now my question what is easy to convert? zip zap se or just the regular zip zaps? and then how do you do the dual cell conversion i did a search but i found nothing (i might have done it wrong) anyways any help would be greatly appreciated

RedEye
03-20-2004, 12:04 PM
ok since none replied i did my own wire up job and stuff i think it is awsome now but i have seen some people lowering their cars ex: lowered honda civics and what not but anyways how do you lower your cars i have no clue

clxfiles
03-20-2004, 01:29 PM
There's 2 ways of lowering a ZZ. You can take the body and make new holes on it, slightly above the exhisting, stock, holes. You can also remove the tabs on the chassis that the body slips over and get some small pieces of plastic and glue it to the chassis (in effect creating new tabs). Most of the time you will need to shave out the front wheelwell so the front tires can turn. Maybe even the rear.

RedEye
03-20-2004, 04:43 PM
thanks

RedEye
03-21-2004, 10:20 AM
how do you do the full size wheel mod? and where do you get those "full size wheels"?

raksasas
04-15-2004, 05:00 PM
Kind of wondering that too

spamman
04-15-2004, 09:22 PM
as far as lowering them, you can also just put notches from the inside, like a slot that doesn't go all the way through. this will only work on some bodies (won't work on the 350z though).

filelicker
04-16-2004, 03:26 PM
The full size wheel mod is only for bits and clones that have " front wheels that are smaller than the rear wheels"
i.e full size wheel mod. you take rears and mount them on the front so they are all the same size{ drill out centers and re-pin}