PDA

View Full Version : My Showroom

Mr. Asterisk
02-13-2004, 09:29 AM
Hi everyone. I'm a member of other ZZ forums but am new to this one. I've been painting my SEs by hand using Sharpie for a while, and I hope you like them:

Mr. Asterisk
02-13-2004, 09:30 AM
And this is my first (semi-)successful custom body mod, a Hot Wheels Hummer H1. I'm on this process of putting monster LEGO wheels on it as we speak.

SHIFT_DRIFT
02-13-2004, 08:32 PM
WHAT did u DO to that POOR TRUENO??
noooooooo!!!
its tye dye!!!!!
good painting though...
I like ur Levin.

Mr. Asterisk
02-13-2004, 10:26 PM
LOL. Up until now I've gottn only positive response to the Tye-Dye Tureno. I did it because... well I dunno, but I thought it would be fun to do, so I went ahead and gave it a shot.

Canadian Bit
02-14-2004, 07:26 AM
How'd you do the blue Mercedes?

Mr. Asterisk
02-14-2004, 12:01 PM
I didn't use any tape on that one. I went over the whole car really fast with "Turqoise" Sharpie, to create the streaks, which reminded me of the ocean. Then, I took a blue Sharpie to do the accents, on the hood, front, sides, and back.

payaso
02-17-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Asterisk
LOL. Up until now I've gottn only positive response to the Tye-Dye Tureno. I did it because... well I dunno, but I thought it would be fun to do, so I went ahead and gave it a shot.

More positive response here.... I'm lovin that tye dye car, but I'm an old "Deadhead" lol

Great job.

silla

george
02-17-2004, 05:55 PM
tye dye- thats funny. i once colored my super slick tye dye but it got run over buy a car

Canadian Bit
02-17-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Asterisk
I didn't use any tape on that one. I went over the whole car really fast with "Turqoise" Sharpie, to create the streaks, which reminded me of the ocean. Then, I took a blue Sharpie to do the accents, on the hood, front, sides, and back.

Nice work! But, I can't find any Turqoise Sharpies in Canada. I only have black and silver.