PDA

View Full Version : Namuna, please dont ban me again, but....

SkylineZ 4-life
02-03-2004, 05:30 PM
ok, i want to know the truth: who wants me to stay and contribute, or be a jerk and get banned again, and be honest....

you know me, although i dont seem like it anymore, cause i am SkyLiNEz 4-eva!

please, if you want me to go, be nice about it.....but still....:( i feel really bad right now, so like i said, please be honest. i really think i may commit suicide soon.

civic freak
02-07-2004, 11:00 PM
Dude if you're really fell that bad see this site :http://www.nostigma.org/

d00kie
02-07-2004, 11:30 PM
Did he post this after getting banned???

aperson
02-09-2004, 08:18 PM
no he got banned after he posted. that title under your name changes on every post you have ever posted. same thing with avatars and location.

d00kie
02-09-2004, 10:54 PM
Oh, well his post sounded as though as he has been already banned. I'm too lazy to look up his other posts to figure out why the admins got dissapointed about him, but I'm cool with the TinyRC justice system :D

d00kie's record (as far as memory goes...)
2 warnings for larger-than-life signatures

charliebrown
02-13-2004, 08:40 PM
Let me clear this up. See, he was originally "SkyLiNEz 4-eva!", but he made a lot of useless posts, he shouted at other people, and cursed, so he got banned. Then, he came around his ban with a 2nd account (SkyLiNEz Mk-V) and made 74 posts in less than 24 hours! Namuna told him that going around the ban only decreases the chance of getting your original account unbanned, so he banned him again. Then he came back as MATRIX, and tried to pretend he wasn't SkyLiNEz and asked "What did SkyLiNEz 4-eva! do to get banned?" and Namuna banned him again. So, he emailed Namuna, and he gave him a 2nd chance.....but them someone asked a question in a thread, and he answered "whoever told you this is full of crap" and he got banned for "claiming that any other info is full of it", and he cme back under this account, "SkyLiNEz 4-life" and now he just gave himself away. *Drinks a glass of milk to sooth throat" Whew, that was long.

Chuckster...