PDA

View Full Version : 21 gun salute

4-D
01-10-2004, 09:39 PM
whatever u guys do dont charg your tank with a mini rc charger/controller wheal the tank is on :(ITS DEAD!!!DEAD i teal U
at lest it wasent rotating teret tank<:diluting my sleff:
:(

Combat-Digi-Q
01-10-2004, 11:10 PM
Hey, you new. Why would the tank be dead, Ive charged my new tanks quite a few times while there on and nothing seems to be different. Its seems like its basiclly the same charge. Just with it on lol. What happened to your tanks. Maybe you could buy new batts and mod it it?!?!?!

4-D
01-11-2004, 05:43 AM
well the bat is not the prob caz the bat still works<chekt it with a meter. i think i fryed the circuits. ive try evry thing right down 2 looking at it with a microscope the circuits r so f%&$@* small thares no way 2 replace a part.... ive already made a coffin 4 it so i think ive lernd my lessin

hay combat or shud i say dan;) is thare a way i cude give u pics of some good ideas? i dont wont 2 poust them here.your site is kick ass. just try not to take ideas fome me like chargeing with a mini car charger:eek:

Combat-Digi-Q
01-11-2004, 12:24 PM
Heh, thx 4-D, Sure you email me the files and ill put them up on the site. Im not quite sure what they are of but if they are good ideas sure. May I ask why you just didnt use the combat digi q controller to charge the tank. Why did you use a micro rc charger heh.

4-D
01-11-2004, 07:55 PM
as u can see in the pic the bat on the right is was comes with the digi q being smaller and on the left is a biger bat that came with the clone tank i bout. bolth bats have the same volts when fulley charged but probley difrent mAh wich means the green bat will last longer in the tank but when u charge the clone with the rc charger it dosent seem2 take long 2 charg at all soooooo i began thinking 2 much and messt up:o :( o well i got a tiger on its way from east so it will just replace with the other controler

ya il send em i just wont some credit 4 the idea& mabey make your site beder:D

4-D
01-11-2004, 07:58 PM
did i 4get 2 mechian im not a fotografier:D

Combat-Digi-Q
01-11-2004, 08:48 PM
Well if the tank doesnt work anymore, scrap as much good stuff you can out of it. Moters/ir board. Use the rest of the tank as maybe a parts tank or just a knocked out tank on a battle field diorama.

Combat-Digi-Q
01-11-2004, 08:50 PM
Oh and heh, I wont post the charging with a mini charger because if it killed the tank, why would I want to let other people try it. Heh. Just send me an email of your ideas and if there good, i might try them. Thx - Dan(www.combatdigiqfiles.com admin) Oh and one other thing, give me your aim sn

4-D
01-11-2004, 09:55 PM
ok i sent them over e-mail
o ya dos thes ancer your question of the i feal my wallit opening thread? the onley thing is the moters on this particular clone r a bit longer than the digiq wich regular old mini car moters. the treds r a tad loos but work. the gears r a hare difrent dont dont know if u can swap and mach. the pins4 the wheels on the clone r a bit smaller thay just slide right out;) but that worket around;) wheels mach up just fine.lower bodey:the chargeing prongs dont mach up at all 2 the digi remote. ether way id say get a cheep rc clone and chop the parts indefinitely
werth it

whats a aim sn?

Combat-Digi-Q
01-12-2004, 03:04 PM
Hmm...looks really good. What is up with your digital camera. Those pictures are quite blurry. Old camera? Maybe ill post it up on the site once they get the site editor back up and running. Good info by the way. :D

4-D
01-13-2004, 01:38 AM
i have a beder cam for the job so that PPL can see what i did. I can even explain in a step by step & and pic by pic if its that hard 2 teal whats going on.be glad 2:D ........ might take some time:D

Combat-Digi-Q
01-13-2004, 03:46 PM
Heh, I can tell what you have done. I have taken mine apart to inspect them. I was just wondering if you could get some clearer pictures.:D

4-D
01-14-2004, 06:58 PM
yep just give me some time. im sick as a dog 2day.what ever u do dont come 2 colorado seems like everyone has the cold

4-D
01-14-2004, 06:59 PM
did u get the e-mail?

Combat-Digi-Q
01-14-2004, 07:14 PM
Yes, I did get a email from you, did you send a second one? Sorry to hear your sick. About 3 weeks ago there were 310 kids home from school sick. Hope you get better soon.:)

Combat-Digi-Q
01-14-2004, 07:19 PM
Oh and by the way, get free aol instant messenger, then we can chat alot more easy. Unless you have msn messenger.

4-D
01-17-2004, 03:08 PM
i cant get any chat softwhere caz the real owner of the computer im useing wont let me.is aol instant messenger chat softwhere?
what about yahoo?is that any good?

4-D
01-17-2004, 03:27 PM
o ya hay man cude u go in 2 more detal about the revew of the auto id controler @ combatfiles.just wont 2 know whats so special about it.or you cude just teal me

Combat-Digi-Q
01-17-2004, 04:17 PM
To tell you the truth there isnt really anything thats special about it. Its just alot easier to assign id's. They probably made a couple electronical upgrades on the inside. Other than that the only difference from the old version to the new is you dont have to move the button to assign each tanks id. I think it is a good thing to have improved. Instant messenger is a chat type software. Why wont he let you get it?

4-D
01-17-2004, 08:54 PM
he saysits a computer security risk.i dont know.......:confused: just got my 2gen tiger ITS OFF THE HOOK!! but man im starting 2 knowdes that the bats in my 1gen dont last long at all whats up with that? like il run my 1gen on full bat last 5min and then it starts 2 get all sluges and it will seem like its dead but the bat is still good:confused: man i just dont know:mad: at lest i got one good tank. just need anuther F*&#ing pay chek:( 2 get a anuther 2 gen tank
o ya still working on barowing a nice camara to get thows pics

Combat-Digi-Q
01-18-2004, 04:36 PM
Lol, I dont know about the batts in the 1st generation tanks. I only have all 4 second generation. The batts in the 2nd generation are fine with me. Why dont you buy some batts and replace them. Ill add that mod to the site too if ya do it with pics. :-)