PDA

View Full Version : Pitgear Car! (Actual decent pictures)

potentiality
01-10-2004, 03:48 AM
As mentioned once before
http://www.tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=250&highlight=pitgear

Someone is selling one on ebay!

I asked the seller and it has a diff, and floating rear end. Proportional steering upfront with the servo over the front end, thus giving it more weight/steering upfront. It even has 4 cells in a pancar setup for low cg. The radio crystals are replacable also. The only thing is the body looks cartoonish, and being 1/52 I don't think replacement bodies would be forthcoming.

I was gonna keep quiet and hopefully the bids would have kept low on it. Thus I could pimp it when it came. ;) But people who know what it is have found it. So if you can afford to bid.. (even if you can't the picture will show what these things actually look like).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2565&item=3168231244

tinyrc
01-10-2004, 01:16 PM
Nice! :D

Racer9
01-11-2004, 03:12 PM
Cool. I think it looks fine.

Cubicle
01-22-2004, 03:37 PM
Curious ..did you win the auction?
I cant find ANY information on these specific cars...nothing.
Ive typed in Radicon , Radi - Con...nada.

Does anyone have a link to a site ( regardless of language) with some detailed information?

Or better yet....who makes the pcb/servo/ etc.? Thats what im really interested in....

Cubicle
01-23-2004, 03:14 PM
Potentiality see what you started?

Once i read this i went nutz trying to find one last night. 9 hours later....thanks to a good friend i have access to four. I dont need all four so if your interested let me know.

Bit sized proportional (true) car thats faster than Digi Q....
Yes im excited about Bits all over again.

kylelucas
01-23-2004, 09:57 PM
Cubicle,

I am interested if you have any extra Yonezawa Pit Gears.

Are they new?

How much you asking?

One word of warning, these are quite OLD and I have found their NiCads corroded out on the ones I have seen. Good thing I have found replacements. Can be RENEWED with 3 solder joints.

Please let me know.

Regards.

Email: kydawg1@yahoo.com

potentiality
01-24-2004, 01:10 AM
How much you asking?

ditto

Cubicle
01-24-2004, 03:45 AM
Ok heres the information thus far...
4 brand new (as in never opened - in box - mint condition) sets which will be available Thursday /Friday of next week. Im not sure if ill be trading or or buying just yet so price is indefinite until tomorrow.
Basically i just want to split everythign evenly (shipping price/ trade value). I dont have any particular affinity for the cars (never heard of them) but a bit sized truly propo car thats faster than a digi q is worth checking out.

Ill post again tomorrow.
Oh..btw...i have pics of another i was going to purchase recently but couldnt (wouldnt ship overseas). Good Pics. If youd like to see them let me know.

kylelucas
01-24-2004, 09:18 AM
Yes, I would like to see some picts if your have them.

Just so you know, they are bigger than Bits. 1/52 (Pit) vs 1/64 (Bit). They are cartoonish styling, so they are actually closer to 1/43 sized end to end.

Keep me in mind, I am interested in 1 or more. Drop a line when the price shakes out.

Thanks.
kydawg1@yahoo.com

Racer9
01-24-2004, 02:16 PM
I would also likt to know how much they are.

Cubicle
01-28-2004, 01:23 AM
I was finally given a rough estimate on the total package (5 cars of varying types). Feel free to e-mail me if your interested.

kylelucas
02-22-2004, 10:50 AM
Cubicle-

What is the status of these cars? How long before I get the ones I ordered from you?

Please advise. Is your email still working, I have sent you some with no replies.

Please advise.

Thanks.
Kyle

Cubicle
02-23-2004, 05:37 AM
Hey Kyle! Sorry i was away attempting to snowboard :D
I just finished replying to your e-mail and ill send you a follow up to that one since you asked some specific questions. Il also include a way to get in contact with me a tag quicker ( although...generally the e-mail account you sent to is checked at least once a day ).

No worries man....ive been burned (2x actually) before myself so i know the feeling of anxiety that follows a first time deal .