PDA

View Full Version : buying decals

SkylineEvo
12-29-2003, 01:40 AM
where is the best place to buy decals?

35thSLP
12-29-2003, 01:52 AM
I just got mine from Decals-R-Us (http://xmods.decals-r-us.com) and they fit great, the service was excellent and the quality was better than I had hoped for! check 'em out at the link in this post. I emailed them and they are adding more designs every day as well as colors. Register as a customer and you will get email from them when new designs and colors are added. I will, for sure, be buying more decals from them.

teamdeadbunny
01-05-2004, 11:44 AM
If you've got a computer and a printer, why not just make your own decals instead?

That way you can put exactly what you want on your car. Why be like everyone else?

35thSLP
01-05-2004, 08:27 PM
I tried water decals I had made but they don't hold up very well in crashes etc. So I decided to go with vinyl, it has been much more durable and they are easier to change if I want to change the car scheme. Personal preference I guess. I have not had anyone have a car like mine yet. If so I will just change to another decal look.

Joey
01-06-2004, 02:30 PM
Are you implying that vinyl can be taken off without messing the paint up?

teamdeadbunny
01-06-2004, 03:49 PM
You should be able to remove any vinyl stickers if you have a custom paint job. The paint should have bonded with the plastic body, so it shouldnt peel up.

Removing them from the stock body is easy, I know because I put the sticker on the hood of mine crooked and had to remove it and replace.