PDA

View Full Version : DTM-X4 Vs Mini X

potentiality
12-28-2003, 06:13 PM
I posted this over in the mini x forum, but since I havent gotten a response yet:

Well since they are both 4wd.. For those that have seen both in action. Which do you like?

Im leaning towards the DTM at this point because of being an actual kit. Plus hard as they may be to find, there is a one way diff sold.

Meltdown
01-06-2004, 11:53 PM
I have both and i prefer the ABC by far.
ABC's diffs are superior of that of the mini-x. The build quality in general is also much better. I see the mini-x as a nice toy while the ABC cars are made for actual racing. I did give you my opinion as did others in the mini-x thread

crusader4x
01-11-2004, 01:26 PM
I agree. Get the ABC DTM X4. The only downside to the ABC cars is that parts are hard to find.

gertman
01-27-2004, 12:23 AM
The Mini-X does actually have suspension BUT my X4 seemed to handle better any way and is by FAR faster!!!!

As far as spare parts.........I didn't realize Horrizon was stopping distribuation so I bought a complete kit cheap on Ebay for parts. I got my origianl DTM x-4 from some hobby shop in Japan I found on Ebay Dec of '02. And I really do love that little mini car. It is by far my favorite.