PDA

View Full Version : i think i have a problem

HebrewHammer
12-19-2003, 12:31 AM
i think i may have a problem, i just recently got my zzse, the red mustang, and at first when i started to read about the steering problems with the se's i tried fiddling with the setting on the car and controler. this is where my problem comes in, i read that the red mustangs don't studder, but at first it studdered just a tad, now any time i just touch the wheel it starts to studder with no end and that sometime effects the throttle, it will just stop completely. at first when i started fiddling with the settings i actually got about 4-5 steps to the left and about 6-7 to the right, the only problem is that whenever i turned it to the right it wouldn't revert to center. and in between steps to the left it studdered. so when i tried fixing that i arrived to my present troubles. if anyone knows how to fix this let me know, or if i should take it back. and if i have to take it back which would be the best to get, a different car or the red mustang again.

HebrewHammer
12-19-2003, 04:36 AM
ok so you have to wait at least a day to get a response on this forum?!?!?!?!?!?

carlisimo
12-19-2003, 06:34 AM
Yeah, it's been quite slow ever since the X-Mods came out.

I don't know what to say though. The newer SEs (mustang and audi) don't seem to be different form on another so if you exchange it, get another red mustang. Don't expect much better performance. Yours doesn't sound bad at all compared to most SEs.

Racer9
12-19-2003, 02:14 PM
I have no idea but someone help me! I can't charge my car and the retards at zipzaps.com know nothing about this problem. Yes both car and controller are on. It used to work but just recently it died!

HebrewHammer
12-19-2003, 02:20 PM
dude, racer, make your own thread on that problem

Racer9
12-19-2003, 03:31 PM
Dude! Already Did!

HebrewHammer
12-20-2003, 01:10 AM
i went ahead and took it back and got a blue tt. i love the paint job. but now i got another freaking problem, the car came fully charged which was awesome. and it ran for like 10 minutes, but now when i charge it, it only runs for about 30 sec. i am gonna try and swap the batts in the controler, if that doesn't work does anyone have any ideas?

payaso
12-20-2003, 12:48 PM
I charge mine about 4-5 times in a row.. I get decent run times...

silla

HebrewHammer
12-21-2003, 02:18 AM
sorry for not lettin all you guys know how it went, it turned out it was the batts in the controler. now i get like 5-6 minuites.

charliebrown
12-21-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by HebrewHammer
sorry for not lettin all you guys know how it went, it turned out it was the batts in the controler. now i get like 5-6 minuites.

lol.....you silly little money pincher......:p

Chuckster...

Racer9
12-21-2003, 04:13 PM
lol!