PDA

View Full Version : Se Mosfet Mod Available Stateside!

cyborgzero
12-16-2003, 10:33 AM
Okay, I will start doing the mosfet mod for ppl for the SEs.

What you get is:

1) a mosfet modded SE that can runs at normal speed on the 1 or 2 throttle click if you run the NOS motor. ;) After 1 or 2, lookout. ;)

2) wheelspin, wheelspin, wheelspin

3) lots of donuts

4) quicker steering that responds *instantly* with NO DELAY, which is critical because you will NEED that quick response with your new power

5) drifting with true controllable countersteer

For all you that wish your SE handled like a REAL CAR and had REAL POWER, THIS is the mod for YOU!

Cost will be $20, but you will save on shipping cost since you only have to ship to Indianapolis.

But, as usual, there IS one drawback: run time. Run time is about 25% lower. But, hey, whats extra runtime when the car totally stinks and is slow and can't drift or anything? If you don't want to use the car the runtime doesn't matter.

Email me for details. cyborgzero(at)cyborgzero(dot)com

We will try to get some videos up of the extra power the SE now has.. Needless to say its just incredible.. even while the car is moving at a decent speed, slamming the throttle puts the car into multiple donuts if you aren't quick on the countersteer.

payaso
12-16-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by cyborgzero
even while the car is moving at a decent speed, slamming the throttle puts the car into multiple donuts if you aren't quick on the countersteer.

That's the way my SE from micro Amps runs.. I love it..

How long have you been doing this mod. Any warranty?

silla

ZZRACERX
12-16-2003, 05:28 PM
wait, does micro amps have a warranty??

cyborgzero
12-16-2003, 07:11 PM
Sure, I warranty the mod itself for as long as you own the car.

As far as how long I have been doing it, well, I used to work on digital cameras, dvd players, electric vehicle battery controllers, etc, and did that for 5 years for companies such as GM, General Dynamics, and RCA. ;)

Some of the work I did required using a microscope. ;) So I have plenty of both design and build experience.

Rob

payaso
12-18-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by cyborgzero
Sure, I warranty the mod itself for as long as you own the car.

As far as how long I have been doing it, well, I used to work on digital cameras, dvd players, electric vehicle battery controllers, etc, and did that for 5 years for companies such as GM, General Dynamics, and RCA. ;)

Some of the work I did required using a microscope. ;) So I have plenty of both design and build experience.

Rob

Sweet.... I'll be sending you some stuff. When you finish does it look stock still?

There's some peeps here that would like hear from you....

http://www.bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpForum/viewforum.php?f=21

silla