PDA

View Full Version : latest project

mitchell
12-06-2003, 08:39 PM
fire hazard is being moded and slayed it will now be a awesome car

fire hazard

mitchell
12-06-2003, 08:42 PM
i have put in a new bit charg clone motor and modifier wheels..........sweet look

mitchell
12-07-2003, 06:30 AM
just got springs installed

mitchell
12-08-2003, 08:14 AM
no more mod wheels or springs... i had to ditch them to traction or any thing good came of them but i got legos on back no and i need some help on how to get enough power to them... i need some help on dual celling

mitchell
12-08-2003, 09:33 AM
new battery fixed the problem and some front slicks help it go alot faster also all bit charg clone front end parts

nitrousmaniac
12-12-2003, 07:18 PM
Awsome car and wheels man!!!:) by the way how did u fit those lego tires on?

ZipZapin
12-29-2003, 08:08 AM
I did the same thing except to all 4 tyres. You take the Hub Caps off nad take the Lego tyre off the rim, then take the rim(white) and push it up agenst the axle(black part behind the hupcap when u take it off) it should be pretty sung. Use a good brand glue, I used CA glue which u can get at any hobby shop. WARNING:This glue is very strong, can bond shin and will have to cut. So basically this is the best glue out there. Anywho then u glue them(CA or Hot Glue Gun is best) pop the tyres on and your done. For the front u have to shave the chassic or the tyre.:blift:

GerG
01-03-2004, 02:04 PM
you can have lego TIRES hint hint in front without shaveing the chassis. Just slide the tires outward off the wheels just enuf that they can steer freely. How far do you have shave the chassis? All they way through?

I knew about the lego tires a long time ago, like a year. Im telling cause it seem like you think its a new thing.

strider_mt2k
01-03-2004, 02:37 PM
If you want more detailed info on mounting up Lego wheels to Zip Zaps, check out this thread (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9245&highlight=rug+runner)

What's old is new again!

GerG
01-04-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by strider_mt2k
If you want more detailed info on mounting up Lego wheels to Zip Zaps, check out this thread (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9245&highlight=rug+runner)

What's old is new again!

The link is not working.