PDA

View Full Version : tinyrc = dead?

cdog4w
12-04-2003, 11:16 AM
Tiny, I've been trying to get in touch with you through a variety of means for a month or so. I've been waiting on a restock for the mini-x so I can get the wheel nut driver and some other parts. Hope you're just busy with business,

Charles.

tinyrc
12-04-2003, 11:20 AM
Charles, we're just extremely busy w/ the increased number of orders etc. from the Holiday Season - sorry for the delay getting back to you! I have read each of your messages upon receipt, and am working on getting the X items for you. Thanks! :)

cdog4w
12-05-2003, 05:27 PM
Awesome! Sorry to bother you tiny, but I was getting worried about the lack of communication. I'm just glad that its because you're doing brisk business :P Let me know when you get the parts in since I would far prefer to give you my business as someone so enthusiastic about RC. I dropped by a few LHSs and their response was quite underwhelming. One guy was quite impressed with my X and said it was the most technically complex car he'd seen that size, but didn't have too much else to say. In the meantime I'm learning how to solder and hope to do some serious modification. Thanks again tiny,

Charles.

cdog4w
12-20-2003, 05:02 AM
Any news tiny?

cdog4w
01-02-2004, 08:13 PM
is the xmas rush over yet? news on the restock?