PDA

View Full Version : mini x track

sawhit4
11-25-2003, 06:58 AM
heres some "plans" for the track im going to make out of pvc for my mini x. it will just be this shape made of pvc for walls. it will not be glued togeather so i can take it apart for storage. this is a very cheap track and probably wont last very long. i plan on making a more detailed track later but this will work for now. im not sure if the pic will work but ill try

sawhit4
11-25-2003, 07:06 AM
the pic wont work cuz its to big but ill try to describe the track.

| | | |
| | | |
| | |
| | |
|_______|______|

this is a really bad picture but i think yall will be able to get the idea

sawhit4
11-25-2003, 07:07 AM
ok that came out all wrong
the track is a box with and upside down U in it and a bar goin between the two bars on the U

sawhit4
11-25-2003, 05:08 PM
maybe this will work

sawhit4
11-25-2003, 05:09 PM
im workin on a better drawing of it on the computer. can someone tell me how wide the mini x is im gettin mine for christmas and i want to make a tunnel for it

sawhit4
11-25-2003, 06:03 PM
dang i have a 4" drainage pipe that i might be able to use is there a 5" drainage pipe?

sawhit4
11-25-2003, 06:24 PM
heres the pic of what i did on the computer. the red line is the starting line and the blue lines are pipes the will connect the middle "U" to the outside frame. there will be metal ramps on these so the car can drive over them and to provide some action to races. there may be small gates on the track to allow the cars to leave the track for adjustment or to drive to other places. sorta like a pit with no walls. this track will have the same measurements of the other picture