PDA

View Full Version : New Sound System On Ebay!

Combat-Digi-Q
11-19-2003, 05:39 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3157725580&category=2565

arch2b
11-20-2003, 05:39 AM
it will be interesting to see if an trc members start bidding;)

Partagas
11-20-2003, 02:50 PM
I've already ordered it online and it's shipping as we speak. I'll give my official review once I get a chance to test it out. Should be sometime next week. Wednesday maybe.

Combat-Digi-Q
11-20-2003, 04:32 PM
Where did you order yours online?

strakka
11-20-2003, 07:25 PM
i think you can buy it from sigma automotives rite?

Partagas
11-20-2003, 08:34 PM
I ordered it on e-Bay through a seller by the name of "figfight". You might recognize this name because it's been mentioned on past threads before. I've ordered a few Combat Digi-Q items through him already and he's been great to work with. I highly recommend buying through him. Extremely quick shipment times and you can even track the order online as it's shipping, which is a nice feature. (If you don't mind spending a little more for shipping by EMS, that is.) He's honest and quick to respond to any e-mails you send him. He even dropped me an e-mail to let me know that he had the Sound System available in his hands. (Which was about two days before it appeared on e-bay!) I'm not sure it it's available on Sigma Automotive's website yet. But looking throught their site in the past, I've noticed that they tend to charge a little more for their products and I like to shop around.

arch2b
11-20-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by strakka
i think you can buy it from sigma automotives rite?

way off topic...do you have a larger size picture of your avatar? it looks like a supra?

strakka
11-23-2003, 09:42 PM
arch2b - yeah it is a supra, its the 'japan cars' icon on toyeast... and sorry dont have a larger size pic of it....

Partagas - yeah sigma does overcharge on almost all theyre products... event their shipping cost are really hight for a US based company.... ive only ordered from them once... and i probably wont order from them again...