PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me with a custom project?

sagelwwa
11-16-2003, 10:36 PM
I have a 1995 Toyota Supra Turbo and I want my XMOD to look exactly like it. I have the right wheels for it, but I need a new body kit that isn't currently made, the veilside kit. I also need the car painted Baltic Blue and the wheels painted bronze/gold. Here is a pic of what it should look like and is there any way to get a body kit made like this? I was thinking there might be some kind of veilside model kit to scale that could be "morphed" with my xmod. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

http://www.rubinbusinesscenter.com/supraforums.jpg

theshape
11-16-2003, 11:21 PM
You could also try modifying the existing body kit with putty.

sagelwwa
11-16-2003, 11:27 PM
I doubt I'd ever get it right with putty. I have found a 1/24 size RX-7 Veilside model I might get and mess around with. I may be able to piece together the components, but they may be a bit big, we'll see.

pacificwarriors
11-17-2003, 09:14 AM
I wouldnt evn try to modify that BEAUTIFUL car, hey by the way where did you get that?

Viper966
11-17-2003, 11:22 AM
technically with enough time i could probably make that... but it would be made out of fiberglass/putty so u couldnt really race it.....

dragon4450
11-17-2003, 12:44 PM
hey i really like your supra it looks nice. but with it being so rare why would you mod the body at all? i know it took me a long time to even do anything to my MKIV. i think it took me almost 6 monts to talkmyself into a basic performance upgrade. but anyways the only thing i could sugest is start looking around the import hobby sites. i have seen a few veilside kits at about the 1:24th 1:25th scale range.

sagelwwa
11-17-2003, 10:06 PM
I think yall are confused. I'm not going to do these changes to my real Supra, I want to make my XMod Supra look like my real one (pictured).

dragon4450
11-17-2003, 11:59 PM
did you even really read what i said? i said to look around the import hobby sites and see if you can find the veilside supra model.

sagelwwa
11-18-2003, 03:15 PM
well, pacificwarriors confused me a bit, making it seem like I was modding my real car as pictured. Your post was a bit confusing because you asked me why would I mod the body at all. I now assume you are wondering why I put the veilside kit on my real car but at first thought you thought that that pic was of my xmod or something.

ANYWAY, this is getting more confusing. I intended no accusations, I suppose that I was confused myself, sorry!

As for why I'd mod my real supra... The stock supra is begging for modifications and tuning and I'm just giving it to it, :-)! This is no super special 30xxx mile beauty or anything, it is my 90xxx mile daily driver. There is nothing I have modified on this car that is irreversible either and I intend to keep it that way, just in case I ever want to restore it to OEM spec. Peace

sagelwwa
11-18-2003, 03:17 PM
OH YEAH... I have seen the 1/25th Veilside supra models too. That may work, I'll have to give it a try at some point in the next few weeks.

pacificwarriors
11-18-2003, 04:09 PM
sorry sagelwwa I thoughthe ment the real car, but that is a very nice supra!!!:D :D :D

maxvelox03
05-11-2004, 05:08 PM
It'll look nice if you can get it to look like your REAL supra . . . be sure to post pics of this project :cool:

Jshwaa
05-20-2004, 10:22 PM
Rob at www.atomicmods.com is into custom bodies now. Maybe he might be able to help ya replicate that sweet supra.

eLeMeNt_sK8er04
05-22-2004, 12:15 PM
I dont know what to say man. all i know is that is a god damn BEAUTIFUL supra. My uncle and i are working on a 97' Supra.
He works for WESREP so he gets plenty of parts for it.

It is orange but still no upgrade in body