PDA

View Full Version : rsx project

turbopimp187
11-11-2003, 03:45 AM
i just bought a silver rsx today, it is my new project.
i wana paint it house of kolor candy blue, with pearl flakes, and a metalic coat. maybe a custom crafted body kit or jus work on the factory kit. i wana spray the rims white. custom jet stream patern in white on the side. sponser stickers on the rear window. real carbon fiber parts(hood, front spliters). double head lights(high/low beams), supra tail light conversion, custom tail light set-up(2 brake lights on each side, 2 white reverse lights incased in the rear bumper. dual custom pipes. shaved door handles. lambo doors(swing upwards). supra or skyline spoiler. super high torque motor for drifting/burning out. low/stiff springs. get stiffest springs and cut em'. i want the fenders tucking the rims. custom air scoop in hood. swing arms painted blue. chassis parts all blue.

these r some ideas i had 4 the project. any thoughts/suggestions?

pacificwarriors
11-11-2003, 10:10 AM
try and show us the results soon please:D

turbopimp187
11-11-2003, 02:39 PM
i will post pics as i go along, if i can get my camera fixed. right now heres what i've done:
-removed those tan covers over the rear/front suspension.
-relocated antenna from back to front(bolted it to the chassis in the front).actually extended range!.

i have ALOT to do.

Chad Rump
11-11-2003, 09:39 PM
Good luck doing the lambo door conversion, seeing as the doors dont even open.

Stormvet
11-17-2003, 03:19 PM
Sounds like a cool project but good luck finding room for all of the stuff you want to change.

Would love to see the finished product.

Good Luck!

maxvelox03
05-11-2004, 04:58 PM
Umm . . . please post pics asap, thats gonna be one bad little car with all those mods . . . cant wait to see the finished product :cool: