PDA

View Full Version : WRX Decals

SupraCruza
10-02-2002, 07:37 PM
I have some wrx decals on sale on ebay.

WRX decals (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1774199085)

or just do a search for "WRX Bit Char-g decals" on ebay

:D

Alex
10-02-2002, 07:47 PM
why r u selling things that are for free?????
Subaru Decals (http://groups.msn.com/theadmiralslair/subaruwrxwrclogos.msnw)

SupraCruza
10-02-2002, 07:54 PM
Alex,
My decals are vector images meaning there is no distortion when resizing them to the Bit Char-g size. You cannot see pixels like the ones you linked to. Alex, try shrinking those images on your link down to Bit Char-g size. You can't do it without extreme distortion. Plus mine are printed with a color laser printer, so the images are really clear

hawks10
10-06-2002, 07:43 PM
I would buy some that arent only for the Impreza...you should make sheets or decals of misc. manufacturers....and sell a sheet with many different decals of car companies, tuners, aftermarket companies, etc....then I would buy some!

USGP
10-07-2002, 09:19 AM
How soon after purchase do you ship? Thanks.

SupraCruza
10-07-2002, 02:20 PM
I mail it the day after I receive payment. If I receive payment early enough in the day, I'll mail it the same day. For personal checks, I wait til the check clears first.

USGP
10-07-2002, 02:45 PM
great! You should have received my PayPal $ late last week. Thanks.

na2rboy
10-07-2002, 02:47 PM
I received mine. They are very cool and a good option for those of us with cheap color printers. Thanks supracruza! :D

SupraCruza
10-07-2002, 10:47 PM
na2rboy,
Thanks, I'm glad you liked them. Maybe you can post some pictures in the gallery sometime.

USGP,
All decals, payed by Paypal have been sent out. Email me with your info and I can tell you the exact date that yours was sent.

USGP
10-09-2002, 12:32 PM
I got 'em yesterday and put them on the car last night.

They look pretty good. The yellow is not as bright as I had hoped so it does not stand out like the true WRC car. I think the blue background makes the yellow show up darker than the way it looks on the paper.

I also "tinted" the windows with flat black paint. Now I'm looking to add headlight and rally lights!

latency
10-09-2002, 02:43 PM
...but standard images can be converted to vector images, not a huge deal. But, I think for those without the know-how, you can help them with your service.

Your decals look good!