PDA

View Full Version : Noticed something

viperkilla
10-21-2003, 04:21 PM
I have noticed that the XMOD forum is the most active! As of right now there is about 35 users browsing this forum. I have never seen another forum with this many users at one time! Also I have noticed that there is always a new post evry 3-5 minutes. Wow this is a really busy forum. :D

TypeZer0
10-21-2003, 04:22 PM
it's cuz it's new and it's got awd and it's easy to get and it's not too out of reach in terms of price. i find myself refreshing the page every few minutes and seeing a bunch of new posts again and again

viperkilla
10-21-2003, 04:24 PM
Yea I have to agree with you. I also have to refresh my browser to be up-to-date with the most recent post. And these XMODS seem great because of all the positive feedback I have read.

SerialKillinSam
10-21-2003, 05:05 PM
yeah i was suprised when i seraced google and found this site i thought wow with so many forums this forum probly isnt that active but i tought wrong i visit here a few times a day and i think this forum will just get better as more xmod stuff is released and more people do mods im just waiting for a really good fan site to open up but it will take time for any xmod site to get well established and popular

Nathan
10-21-2003, 06:38 PM
I think these things, bits, and my Nitro TC3 are the best RC cars-because they all rule for the price!:D