PDA

View Full Version : New track Video

TeamBonzer
10-07-2003, 05:53 PM
Hi Guys, just burnt a new video , showing a zipzap on my bonzermat (competition side), fitted with the new style red barrier.

What do ya think?

Cheers

Teambonzer
Watch Red ZipZap Video (http://bonzergear.com/html/video_clips.HTM)

MaddMatt
10-09-2003, 09:40 AM
TB:

You did a great job with it!

The ability to change up the track to any configuration is really nice along with being able to join tracks together.

How do the tracks join together? Is there a seam that the carshop over or is the transition smooth?

Thanks

Madd Matt

TeamBonzer
10-09-2003, 10:00 AM
Hi MadMatt (got your email comp entry as well), join em together with a bit of electrical tape (if required - all depends on how much barrier is crossing the join and how wide you make the lanes ) They do tend to lie flat, (if you watch the "radioshack show" video, you can see the toyeast mini's racing on two mats together without tape) - all depends on the surface below.

Cheers

TeamBonzer

vtheo
10-09-2003, 01:09 PM
nice, you should get tiny to sell them at the store for all of us in the US, also i would really like to hills(maybe put something under the mat) and banked curves(not so simple) maybe even road hazards, ie slick spots(oil slicks) speed bumps(flip your bit) and such....btw i shoudl get a free mat for my helpful suggestions :p

TeamBonzer
10-09-2003, 02:03 PM
Hey dude, your thinking the right way:)

Why not enter the free comp and try and win one. The ods are still less than 5:1:D

Cheers

TeamBonzer

vtheo
10-09-2003, 05:47 PM
i tried, tho it just opened up a empty email window... should i move all the info to there? i am on aol 9.0 (stupid aol) when does the contest end?

TeamBonzer
10-10-2003, 03:14 AM
Just email your details (as in the form) to competition@bonzergear.com.

Comp will end in about 4-6 weeks, prizes shipped in time for Xmas.

Good luck

Cheers

TeamBonzer

pigeonfarmboy
12-01-2003, 02:37 AM
AWESOME PRODUCT!!! what can I say? I'm saddened that I can't order one right away. Make sure you got my details for the giveaway....heavychevy33@hotmail.com. Is there any way I can get one of the hitari r/c's from you some how? Argos does not ship to the US.