PDA

View Full Version : My RS sux0rZ

SpEd
09-21-2003, 12:36 AM
My local radioshack bites......they have NO starter kits (they had a bunch of old azz ones for sale)and say they won't get anySE's till mid Oct....ummm WHAT!!!?? They got the tuner kit ......they seem clueless. the guy seriously didnt know what a zipzap WAS!!......btw its the Boston area.....I think i'll have to take a drive.

airline2
09-21-2003, 05:53 AM
o live about 60 miles west of boston and i went to 2 radio shacks and both did not have them.

metsrule119
09-21-2003, 09:55 AM
i called my radioshack and I asked them if they had any of the new zipzap SE's, and the guy was like,"a zipzap, whats that? ive never heard of those before." So i said the hell with it and ordered through 1800theshack

crazydave
09-21-2003, 12:28 PM
The people that work in RS just aren't as excited about new ZZs as we are. So the're clueless.

Mine told me they didn't have the SEs either, they just got a couple of these ugly white RX-7s. I'm like, "Oh gee, I guess I'll settle for that.";) ;)

metsrule119
09-21-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by crazydave
The people that work in RS just aren't as excited about new ZZs as we are. So the're clueless.

Mine told me they didn't have the SEs either, they just got a couple of these ugly white RX-7s. I'm like, "Oh gee, I guess I'll settle for that.";) ;)

haha, i believe it

nomad
10-19-2003, 03:18 PM
In Canada, if u ask if they got the zipzaps yet they ask what is a zipzap.
I tol the guy they're the little rremote controlled cars, and he pointed to smoe cheap knock-offs and said that those where the zipzaps, even though the package was clearly labeled "Mini Turbo"