PDA

View Full Version : Anyone found a sound system?

Azmir
09-12-2003, 01:49 AM
Hi all,
I heard and seen talk about an IR sound system for the tanks, but the only thing I have found was in Japanese. Have anyone found this system on english resellers homepages?

kosmos
09-22-2003, 07:19 PM
This is what I know about the sound system:

*This sound system is the unit system which gathered the voice output and the speaker.
It reacts to the action of a throttle and various kinds of engine sound is reproduced to it.
Voice volume can be adjusted. KONAMI DIGI-Q TANK and --It corresponds to F1 series.

Digi-Q Sound system>>>Schedule >>>Nov-20 on sale. $39.00

That is all I know...

Alard
09-25-2003, 11:56 AM
It will probably be available on Ebay a week or two before the official release date. I have purchased a number of things from a seller whose ID is Figfight. He is reliable and ships quickly.
Highly recommended.

kosmos
09-25-2003, 01:29 PM
I am actually buying some thing from that guy, so I a happy to hear that he is okay (hes feedback on eBay was pretty good as well -but I am buying straight from him and not through eBay).

About the sound system... Does anybody know what the system is supposed to be doing? Of course I know about the engine sounds, but how do you guys understand this: "gathered the voice output"?

Namuna
09-25-2003, 02:50 PM
I've read that on the back of the Sound System it has a slot (or maybe slots) where you plug in the ROM chip from the item you want it to mimic (up to 4 items)...You stick the chip on there and it'll configure itself to the info on the chip, then you put the ROM back into the regular controller.

Supposedly it mimics the sound of the Tank Turrets turning, as well as canon fire (from shooting).

That would be my guess as to what they meant by "gathered the voice output"

- Note: None of the info I have is confirmed, mostly conjecture.