PDA

View Full Version : Vice City

S2000-racer
09-01-2003, 10:20 PM
this thread is for the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City fans, feel free to post your thoughts or whatever about the game, and if you have any cheats, post them too!

ZipZapin
01-02-2004, 05:48 AM
Hey.
I got it for the computer.
Fun game, beat it with cheat. The only prolbem with this game is that its by Rockstar.

And they always manage to make a way so that if you use cheats you can't beat the game. Like the other time I had all the story line missions done and then it just wouldn't work. Now i can't do wheelies or stpooies(well I can but it doesan't say it so i can't get 100%)

i can do them all day it just doesan't count them. I like all Rockstar I just wish they would let you use cheats if u want. I have already beat the game without them tho.I have every single rockstar game.

O ever been hit be a pcj and flung across the Island?:( :rolleyes: :confused: :D
LOLOLOL ..

Cian
01-02-2004, 07:15 AM
I actually think it's better that way, cheating never pays, cheats should be for fun, not to win. Otherwise, what's to stop me running about in my hunter blowing the crap out of eveything??

ZipZapin
01-02-2004, 08:36 AM
No,What I'm xaying is that lets say I'm half way thru the game and i want to go on a killing spree or drive on water with my car. If you type in the cheat, theres no way to beat the game. And i wouldn't want to go to another saved game because i only save one and I would not be as far in the other. I like playing without cheats 2 because it more of a challenge for me( game is 2 easy)
anyway,
Its a GREAT game and can't wait untill "Sin City" comes out. (Rmours)

Cian
01-02-2004, 08:48 AM
I set up a game save just for the cheats, I'm still playing the game without.

Canadian Bit
01-08-2004, 05:24 PM
How do you get to cap the collector after Cop Land? I've got all the Assets. I've even got the Sandking. :D

ZipZapin
01-09-2004, 03:25 PM
Did you do the missions for the Prit Works? you have to do them first then just wait around not in anything for a few days( in game) and you should get a phone call.

Canadian Bit
01-10-2004, 05:36 PM
So, I don't even move. I've done the PW missions so I just wait?

ZipZapin
01-14-2004, 07:41 AM
No. You can move around. U have 2. I think you have done something rong. Did u do the Cuban and the Hatian missions?
You have to do all the missions. Well its better if u do let a few days pass in the game of playing around. You will see.

Cian
01-14-2004, 07:43 AM
I thought you just had to do all the commercial property missions, have yo done the pole position "Mission"??

Canadian Bit
01-15-2004, 06:23 AM
Yep, and I just got a call to do "Cap the Collector" yesterday.

ZipZapin
03-08-2004, 07:28 PM
Any of you guys play MTA VC? (MultiTheftAuto) ?? I have been on for a while.. Asome online.

eLeMeNt_sK8er04
04-17-2004, 10:41 PM
GTA VC is fun for just f**king around on.

so many things have happened to me

Once i was fighting off some Hatian S**t bags and i used a tommy gruopies cheat to fight them off

I had my own gang that i call E.S.C.G tommy. V (east side crip gangsta of Tommy vercetti) just though i would let yall know:p

By the way who here has X mods?? thsoe things rule!!!

Mr.M
05-06-2004, 04:25 PM
O YES! i have the game and well i know one thing THERE IS AN ESTER EGG A REAL ESTER EGG go to the radio stashin bilding u know the one with the hellocopter look be hind it and figher at those windows the one that the bullits go thrught JUMP INTO IT U WILL SEE IT !!! and

go to the paint and S near the mall in the first place and go down south AND TAKE UR FIRST LEFT and then on ur left u will see a place go to the top stairs and to the left ( again ) :D now u see NO DOOR go there and u can go in side and look at the bath room! GRRRRROOOOOSSSSSEEEE ! right ? o and well ill tell u in the next one so hold on

Mr.M
05-06-2004, 04:30 PM
ok now ! ummm ok the bath room and the egg ok now i know go and get a boat go to leaf lings and between the two load ing places look around there if u look near rocks u will see it even if its a fish just make sure ok its going to give it away but if u find him u will see a persone with is feet in cement and on a rock in the water in just under pants on ! if u dont find him tell me !!!!!!!!!!! Takanuva_13D@hotmail.com