PDA

View Full Version : Modifiers Cars

Guy
09-20-2002, 08:19 PM
Well I recently bought a modifier car after seeing a post about using some of the decals to put on bits. Though I really don't think it was worth the 15 dollars and can't return it either! So can anyone tell me what else you can use from the modifier cars to add on to your bit? (bought an acura integra 2000)

check out the website if you don't know what I'm talking about:
Modifier Cars (http://www.modifierscars.com/)

MTL
09-20-2002, 09:16 PM
15!!!??
i saw them for 8$ at Hobby Lobby....

what ive seen people scrap from those are:
-the rims, yep if u know how to take off the rims [kinda hard] you can replace them with the rims they have
-u can use the stickers of course
-some people have used the mufflers
-i say u can also use the spoilers, but i have yet to see it done, i bet they will fit though [with glue or something]..if i see a black touring style spoiler, i will definitly buy one for that :D
-i would try to see if the front bumper on the modifier is big enough for the bit..if so, you could do a major body mod of cutting off the front of the bit, and replace it with the modifier front
-hehe u could also take the sunroof from it :D, but you would have to cut a big hole in your bit

Guy
09-20-2002, 09:23 PM
oh wow thanks a lot MTL!! that was very helpful! i was going to sell it on ebay to get my money back but then i realized no one bids on the modifiers that are already on auction!

yes, i got ripped off.... a lot. my hobby stores are like that around here. everything is overpriced!! bit char-gs there are 40 frickin dollars!!! can you believe that? their bodies and hop ups prices are acceptable though. eh, a kid can't do much around here or even get decent prices.

thanks again.

ndto
09-20-2002, 09:30 PM
WHAT, 15?????8??????

i boutght mine for 24 :mad:, :D oh well,

mr0072003
09-21-2002, 01:36 PM
O got mine for 12.99..sereis 1 and 2 Acura integra

datamonster
09-25-2002, 07:32 PM
omg, i just went to mu LHS and i saw new modifiers. They now have Ford pickups and....The Cadillac Escalade!!! Too bad it's $14.99. i better check Target.