PDA

View Full Version : Photochopping Skills

nouseforname101
06-22-2003, 12:48 AM
My Future Car

How do you like it?

Will also add a custom dual exaust (no fart cans)

I hope to also put a lil x-tra CF on the fuel put-in cover

What is the best setup if I want to make my car turn really really tight. I like cars that turn tight when they have to.

esp rocker
06-22-2003, 12:51 AM
Nice man. Are those Impreza wheels? where do you plan to order yours from? I'm getting the WRX soon, from Apex R/C. I'm getting the soft springs and tires, and I may get the Legacy wheels.

But yea, you did a good job, I like the way it looks. How long till you get it?

nouseforname101
06-22-2003, 12:58 AM
Yes they are imprezza rims

I'll get it in 1 1/2 to 2 months or so. I gotta save atleast $87 more $$. I dunno how much shipping will cost but I quessing thats another $10. I'm getting it from Apex also. I'm gonna get my CF decals from RCMod. I'll add a few more decals too (I'll probably ask RCMod to make some custom once my car is in) I'll probably have to shell out another few bucks to get some tires & springs after that. But I think it'll be worth it. Do you plan to 4 cell yours? I would (i can get a 4 cell pack somewhere pretty cheap) but after looking @ the instructions on how to take your car apart to do the mod...I dunno if I could get it back together, lol. Good luck with your Epoch.

esp rocker
06-22-2003, 01:12 AM
Shipping from Apex is $7.90.

I may do a 4-cell, I can get another battery easy because I think they are the same as the ones used in bits. Even if tehy aren't, Radio Shack should have one. I will need to pratice soldering first, because I have never soldered anything in my life:o. I really want some new rims, the legacy and integra have the same ones, and I really don't like the way the stock impreza rims look. Maybe you and I could trade them once we both get our cars;). I just can't decide if the new rims would be worth it or not.....

nouseforname101
06-22-2003, 12:57 PM
Thanks 4 the shipping amount. I like the stock Imprezza rims. I think I just buy them seprate though. My dad said he'd give me $30 to paint the shed & clean a lil bit of the yard. So soon I should be a little under 1/2 towards an Epoch :)