PDA

View Full Version : I want a Mid24 Tripmate!

pixelator
05-30-2003, 07:07 PM
Where are they? I can only find them in stock at Dinball. Furthermore, where can I get accessories, like bearings? The Dinball site isn't clear on which GPM parts go to what car.

bill

donut
05-30-2003, 10:35 PM
Can't post links to other sites here so... you've got mail:D

N2Deep
11-07-2003, 08:58 PM
thanks a bunch donut, now I can enjoy true midship. I just ordered two gpm motor mounts and hope to get it soon. I have been thinking about the abc dtm sp motor mounts but I would have to fabricate some material for the top, bottom plates. But with the gpm, I wouldn't need too.

I was also curious to how you make your own plates and such. I like to know what machine do you use or are you a machinist yourself. I like to be able to cut graphite sheets. I am designing my own chasis.

Once again, thank you.

wayyyy tooo deep into this little car stuff. N2Deep

donut
11-10-2003, 09:16 PM
Hi N2deep,

Don't mention it.:)

No, I'm not a machinist. Just persistent with a Dremel :D

N2Deep
11-21-2003, 07:42 PM
Donut,

Haven't received my order yet, was wandering how long it takes to get shipment from philipines. Can't wait till I get it.

Thanks.

N2Deep
12-03-2003, 06:37 PM
Donut,

I received the parts on November 29 which means it took three weeks to get here. Dayemmmmm, can't believe it took that long. And I see that you shipped it out early November.

But I am happy I got the parts because now I will have a lot of mod to do and work with.

Thanks,

N2Deep.

donut
12-03-2003, 11:00 PM
Dayemmmmm, can't believe it took that long.

Hi N2Deep,

Yes, that did take too long. :( . On behalf of the postal service, let me extend my sincerest apologies. I know the agony of waiting for new toys to arrive. Two weeks is the threshold before I get uptight. Good thing is, I'm glad you received it. I too am waiting for some stuff I bought and it's been two weeks today! :( I think it's too early for the postal service to get bogged down by the holiday season :confused:

Anyway, post pics of your mods! Enjoy!

Donut