PDA

View Full Version : 1/24 monster that you can buy

TheEmaxxKid
05-29-2003, 05:21 PM
http://www.micromonster.net/micro%20monster%20truck.htm

Look at these beautiful things. Fully independant suspension, 180 size motor (interchangeable with micro rs4 motors), 4wd, hopups planned, only weighs 9.8 oz with battery, and its supposed to beat the overland at everything. All yours for 210 dolars with radio (uses standard radios) charger and battery, 170 without radio, and 160 without charger or radio. Ill be gettin one of these as soon as i have the money.By the way, in some of the pictures the truck is about 2 feet in the air:D

slugbugg
05-29-2003, 09:32 PM
I have seen this before but I hadnt seen the close up pics they have but after seeing the closeups I 'll have to pass since it's just an express x with 1/32 tamiya monster truck tires.
I'd rather have a truck like killers and I will. I'll be making a mini monster after my microsizer project but I'm shooting at 1/43, full link suspension, 4wd, 4ws(optional) probaly only one motor with maybe an optional second motor spot and it will most likely use slot car gears since they are easy to get, durable and bearings are availible for them.