siukeung
05-06-2003, 12:52 AM
20 working hours...

-_-zzzZZZZ

http://www.siukeung.com/link01/link01-07-04-07a.htm

herman
06-11-2003, 06:30 AM
siukeung...

man that's one nice piece of work... how does it run on the track? do you have a video??? how is it against the abc sp?

thank you for any info...

siukeung
06-12-2003, 12:30 AM
Dear herman,

Thanks for your appreication!

To be honest, Mini-sk has not little weakness such as weight, high cost and not enough steering scope. But those weak points can over come a lot and make me feel still worth to do it.

It runs crazy fast in playground, it can't run in a normal 1:24 pitch which is too small for it. No one likes to play with me...-_-"..so boring... That caused me prepare for my next project--Mini-SKZ

You know why? What's Mini-X and DTM 4X weakness? You can't refuse these 2 cars are nice design but things always not prefect..

Mini-X -- can't change motor ..crazy
Mini-X -- 140grade Motor but 1:25 spec...
DTM 4X -- original DTM speed control/servo really suck!!
DTM 4X -- can't adjust chasis/ground height
DTM 4X -- not enough steering scope etc...

I have a video clip for my Mini-SK2 but the camera man can't catch it's running...will try to record again and will post it to my website later. ^_^

For my coming project Mini-SKZ, it definitly can play in MINI-Z pitch with 4WDS or 4WD, let's see!! hehe..

siukeung

herman
06-16-2003, 04:40 AM
thank you for your reply...

on your website i saw a tamiya mini4wd that was converted into a mini-rc... pure genius... since i cant read chinese, can you post a link to it here? what kind of electronics did you use on it???

thanks again... herman

siukeung
06-18-2003, 03:57 AM
Hi herman,

So embrassing! *^_^* I'm not genius...If that tamiya miniRC is really a 4WD, I'm really genius then! Too bad it's not, just a very simple modification. Much easiler than MiniSK with real 4WD and full indenpendence suspension. You never know, it's 12 years old!!

I can tell you more information about that MINI-tamiya. I make use of the gear box only and fix it into a graphite board with speed control / batteries circuit builtin.

2 servos were use for that car.1 for steering, 1 for speed control. If you tried open a servo and look inside, you know that servo is exactly same as a ESC. What the circult I made is use for amplifer electricity current for motor.

Details..
6 cell 50MAH batteries
1 Novak 27am Mini receiver
2 micro servo
1 amplifer circult (forgot which power transistor I use)
1 graphite board
2 springs for front independance suspension kits

I'm so great you like my work. ^^

Thanks,
siukeung

herman
06-18-2003, 04:41 AM
siukeung...

wow!!! that car is 12 years old???!!!! does it still run??? maybe with the newer electronics, you can make it even better???!!!

anyway, thanks again for sharing... :D