PDA

View Full Version : a few qusetions about my iracers

Evilgeneeus
04-30-2003, 09:56 PM
alright, im a newb, but ive had my i.racers for a couple of months now, and i cant seem to get the steering to work right. i have a mercades, and a mini cooper, and the steering is so flippin sensitive i cant seem to get them to turn right. any mods that might help witht this?

plus, does anyone know where i could get the directions on how to install a new motor into one of these bad larry's? im afraid to ruin my investment by cracking the thing open wrong, and i just got one of those 3.8 motors, and i would like to supe up my mini, just...dont want to screw up my prized car

and, i have one last question, do most mini coopers have a sun roof, or a clear part on top? i was looking at other pics, and i dont see this clear piece in he top. im thinking that it might help the ir get tothe reciever.

okay, thanks

Evilgeneeus
04-30-2003, 10:26 PM
crap, i was just driving around in the kitchen, and i think i got something in the wheel well. it keeps making a clicking sound, and wont turn left the way it should. anyone know how to get foriegn objects out of the back wheels?

PTink
04-30-2003, 11:09 PM
if the iracer is anything like the digiQ compressed air, any hardware or computer store, should blast the stuff right out. just make sure you shake the can and spray it upright.

gotta_lowride
08-07-2003, 08:57 AM
on my subaru i-racer i took out the motors then i took a picture of it and then put the motors back in and it runs fine! you can see a pic of it right here.the motors are the same size as bitchar-g ones and are ultra silent.